Friday, December 02, 2005

WARNING!!!!!!!

i just thought that i would put out there that i have had a huge realization. i am LOVING this blog. i (for whatever reason) don't keep a journal and don't write all of the cute things down that my kids do. i feel bad that there are things that they have said and done that were so funny/cute and i didn't write it down cause i didn't know where to put it . now i do. it's easy and it's fun for me and i get to have the comments of the people i love to go along with the stories. i'm sure my kids will be appreciative of this someday.

warning: you may not think all of the things i post here are worthwhile, fun or funny but that's my life and i'm happy to have a place to put it down in words. :)

5 comments:

Shelly Hanson said...

Oh crap Stacy, How else am I going to get to watch those kids grow up? I'm glad you did it. :0)

Anonymous said...

I feel that way about e-mail too. I got a journal program for the computer and I often cut and paste e-mails I send out into there.
I LOVE your blog btw, it makes me laugh EVERY time!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog Stacy and I'm soooo happy that you fell in the black hole in the scheme of things ;) You always bring a smile to my face. This is you, your journal and I thank you for sharing it with us.

Anonymous said...

i love your blog too! you rock lady.

tara

Anonymous said...

I love blogging too! Glad you have this outlet!