Sunday, January 29, 2006

splish splash i WAS takin a bath



and it was so much fun that i thought i should do it again WITH MY PJ'S ON. look at me i'm having so much fun.




woops i totally just got caught. hi daddy, mommy didn't wash me good enough so here i am. am i clean yet? how do i look? :)




ok ok i'm done. can you get me a towel?

somehow the third child is much cuter doing this. maybe i'm just more relaxed. yep thats it i'm WAY more relaxed. stinker!!!

*edited* if you choose to enlarge these pics on your screen please, PLEASE, PLEASE don't judge me by the way my bath tub looks, just love me anyway. :)

7 comments:

Tatum said...

Hey Mom, get off me! If I wanna take bath after bath then I'm gonna.

P.S. I just get back in with my PJ's on because I know your gonna get your camera instead of spanking me. Here's to getting away with Murder!

Tatum

christine said...

so cute. love the dora pj's. she growed up some more since i saw her last.

Erin said...

This is soooooo cute!! Embrace these moments, they last such a short time. Tatum is the cuttest lil girl-love her big ole blue eyes!

Trailady said...

That is hilarious!! My little boy used to sit on the potty without taking his pull-ups down. He couldn't understand why he made a poopie, but there was nothing in the potty. Toddlers and their clothes- or lack of are so entertaining!! LOL

Shelly said...

I think I just need to finish raising her. She loves me more anyway. ;)

carole said...

would never judge you! Soo cute! It is much cuter the second or third time around!

sheridan said...

I never clean the bathtub!!! :)
Thank goodness for Olivia. But, as for your beautiful girl, she is a cutie and so smart too, bathing with clothes... pretty original!