Wednesday, August 23, 2006

four weeks later

here we are four weeks ago at 392 lbs.

here we are today 61 lbs. lighter. 331 lbs.

what a difference four weeks makes. it hasn't been easy for him or me. he is nauseated every day, something that will go away with time. his muscles are still pretty sore but much better than before. as for me i have to do most everything myself around here...i know it's temporary but i'm super tired. jeff HAS been doing most of the cooking. ironic considering that he hasn't been able to eat the things he's cooked and he is really missing out cause it has been soooooo good.

next month this will be the before picture as the ones that we have taken so far have been shirtless and while it tells a story for us we will keep those for ourselves and you can see the fully clothed version of his weightloss. YOU'RE WELCOM!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff! I'm so proud of you! It took a lot of courage to make a life changing dicision like that and you are looking great.

And Stacy, you are a wonderful support for Jeff and the children. Life is always full of changes and you are all doing a great job of rolling with them.

Love...

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
I am soo happy for you Jeff!!
Stacy you are also AWESOME for being such a great support!! I know it can be hard at times because our bodies don't have the energy like we used to, but it will all be worth it for both of you in the end!! Just think with all the weight Jeff is loosing he'll have lots more energy to help you Ü.

Shelly Hanson said...

It's so great to see you NECK! You may not think it's much but it really IS! Keep it up.

Love ya,

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is very impressive! :)
Stacy, you deserve a vacation for this!

Anonymous said...

jeff-holy shiz!!!!!
id like to lose 61 pounds in four weeks.

:)

Tara

Anonymous said...

Yea Tara, I hear the bigger you are the faster it comes off. So just gain like 200lbs of grisle and it'll come off really quick.

You gotta be careful though, the thights become really flamable at that point!

P.S. I just lost my sponsership to huskymeninspeedos.com

Anonymous said...

So happy for Jeff. I am sure he feels great besides the nausea. Can't wait to see next month! Stace, keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

That's soo awesome. Doing everything on my own makes me GROUCHY-you seem to be positive. That's awesome that Jeff cooks! Wish I could have been there on swim day! :(

Anonymous said...

I hope Jeff feels better really soon. I'm so glad that everything is going well.

And you are a trooper Stacy for being so supportive.