- not chopping my own head off when that's all that i could possibly think of to do to make the pain in my throat go away.
- steroid shots to take away the swelling in my throat and glands.
- rodent sized portions of food to give me the smallest, and i mean smallest bit of energy.
- antibiotics that i think are working cause my tonsils are mostly pink now.
- my fever has been gone for a day.
- i'm still grateful that i didn't chop off my head cause that would be disturbing at the dinner table.
- the spot on my rear end that still hurts from the steroid shot.
- the rodent sized portions of food that i ate that messed up my stomach .
- the antibiotics that delivered a much UNAPPRECIATED gift. (only some of you will know what that's about)
- and finally, the fever that is now gone has left me with a reminder of its not so welcome visit. two fat fever blisters on my upper lip.
AND A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREEEEEEEEE!
yep, i'm delirious!
this message has been brought to you by: glass half empty productions.