Friday, December 12, 2008

one good woman

I realize that many of you know how hard stacy's pregnancy and last few weeks have been on her. I also appreciate everyone that has supported her during the prego and while she is now on the mend. I just wanted to let stacy know how much i love and appreciate her. she is a great wife and mom and sometimes i forget to take the time to tell her.

with me being gone this week in san diego and now in st. louis, i really miss the fam. more importantly i appreciate stacy taking the reings without complaining and supporting me in my work. thanks stacy for being a great wife and mom to the kids. you do a terrific job and i want you to know i love and appreciate you.

Jeff

1 comment:

Shawni said...

That is so sweet. Stacy is one good woman. I hope your year is going well you guys...I never get to see you anymore.

Stacy: I can't believe you have that baby in your arms already! It seems like you just told me you were pregnant. How did that time pass so darn fast!?? She is beautiful. I really hope you are feeling better. Is there something I can do to help?